Monday, April 17, 2017

Sheena, Queen of the Jungle in Color

I'm back to share more comics with you!  I mentioned in my very first article that maybe someday I would share some Sheena stories in color, and I am going to do that now.  I also made a couple slight changes to my first article, if you want to read it again.

Today I am going to share a trilogy of sorts.  It may not seem like a trilogy at first, but keep reading and you'll see that some of the supporting characters and villains return in the third story.  As always I am taking my scans of these wonderful stories from America's rich history of comic books from The Digital Comic Museum.

The first story is from "Jumbo Comics" #12 (February 1940).












The second story is from "Jumbo Comics" #17 (July 1940)












The third and final story is from "Jumbo Comics" #18 (August 1940)












I hope everyone enjoyed these stories as much as I did.  Thanks to all the kind, generous owners and scanners of these Golden Age comics for sharing the wealth!  You have helped me and many others to be able to read these stories.  Hopefully I will be back soon to share some more exciting comics that have given me a lot of pleasure to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment