Sunday, October 21, 2018

Vampires Do Exist!

It's been quite a while since I wrote in this blog, but I have returned for a special Halloween treat!  No tricks, just a full-length tale of the most famous vampire of all!  Obviously I am talking about Dracula!

Eerie #12 (August 1953) features a 25 page adaptation of Bram Stoker's novel "Dracula".  It's more or less faithful to the book, which I read back around the time Francis Ford Coppola released his film version.  I spent more time last year editing the scans than I should have using my old computer, which died over a year ago.  I kept straightening the pages and cropping them a bit, never quite being satisfied for a couple days.  Finally I was happy with my edits.  I was editing them on the photo editing program that came with Windows Essentials.  Unfortunately as I have learned after purchasing this new computer Windows Essentials is no longer available.  I can't figure out how to use the photo editor that came with my current computer so my comic scan editing days may be over.  But in any case, please enjoy this tale of Dracula.


























As always, thanks to all the cool people from Digital Comic Museum who are kind enough to scan and share these old classic comics!

Happy Halloween, boys and ghouls!  

2 comments:

  1. . fantastic resource!
    Thanks . Wow, that is brilliant and inspiring and informative stuff, all in one place.

    ReplyDelete